Donald Duck’s rice ball made with sliced cheese and cheddar cheese! The bright color of cheddar cheese makes your lunch box look bright! The blue hat can be easily reproduced with Deko-furi!
- Proper amount of rice
- Proper amount of rice ball filling
- Proper amount of Deko-furi (blue)
- 1 sliced cheese
- 1~2 sheets of sliced cheddar cheese
- Proper amount of boiled slice carrot
- 1 sheet of ham
- Proper amount of dried seaweed
- Proper amount mayonnaise
Cut out each ingredients. Ham, carrot, sliced cheddar cheese for mouth. Laver fot eyes and hat. Sliced cheese fot eyes and hair.
Put in rice ball filling in the rice.
Shape (3) into Donald Duck.
Mix the rice with Deko-furi (blue).
If (4) get mixed, shape into hat.
Set into bento box.
Stick the face and hat parts.