Use the white part of the crab stick to make Rollpanna’s rice ball! The forehead “R” can be made easily if you use a small cookie cut.
- Proper amount of rice
- Proper amount of rice ball filling (as you like)
- Proper amount of soy sauce (or noodle soup)
- 5～8 of crab sticks
- 1 sheet of spinach (or komatsuna)
- 1 sliced cheese
- Proper amount of dried seaweed
- Proper amount of mayonnaise
Cut out laver, sliced cheese, crab sticks, and boiled spinach to make parts.
Cut out alphabet “R” from red part of crab stick.
Cut out the dried seaweed to make eyes, eyelashes, and hair.
Use the oval shape cutter to cut boiled spinach or Komatsuna leave.
Using a cookie cutter and a toothpick to cut out sliced cheese.
Mix the rice with soy sauce or noodle soup.
Put in rice ball filling in the rice.
Wrap it and make oval shape.
Set (8) into bento box and put the white part of crab sticks on head part.
Stick the rest parts with less mayonnaise.