Pompompurin, My Melody, Hello Kitty’s round shape riceball (onigiri) bento! Pompompurin and My Melody are colored with easy Deco-furi!
- Proper amount of rice
- proper amount of Deco-furi (yello and pink)
- Proper amount of riceball filling (as you like)
- Proper amount of thin omelette
- 1 sheet of ham
- 1 sheet of sliced cheese
- 1 crab stick
- Proper amount of dried seaweed
- Little amount of mayonnaise
Cut out the dried seaweed to make face parts.
Cut out the sliced cheese for My Melody’s face.
Cut out the red part of crab stick for Kitty’s ribbon. Cut out ham for My Melody’s ribbon and ears.
Cut out thin omelette for Pompompurin’s ears, Kitty and My Melody’s nose.
Separate the rice in 3, and mix yellow and pink Deco-furi.
Put in fillings into rice and make a riceball.
Stick the face parts with mayonnaise.